Many adults want to change their smiles. Some want to correct problems they have had since childhood (discolored, gapped, or crooked teeth). Others want to fix conditions they’ve developed over time (cracked or worn-down teeth) to help create a more youthful smile. Racine Dental Group offers a full range of cosmetic dental services that can be used together to make your smile just what you want it to be!
Does your smile it say it all?
Although a vast number of Americans understand the importance of a good smile, only half think their smile makes the grade.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry states:
- 9 out of 10, or 92.5 %, of Americans agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset.
- 3 out of 4, or 74%, of Americans agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success.
- Only 1 out of 2, or 50%, of Americans are satisfied with their smile.
For most people, an appealing smile is an important part of the overall impression a person makes. According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry survey:
- More than 92% of adults agree that an attractive smile is an important asset.
- Nearly as many, close to 88%, say they always remember someone with an especially attractive smile.
- 85% agree that an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing to people of the opposite sex.