Deno Tiboris, DMD
A Word from Dr. Tiboris:
I was born and raised in Sheboygan, Wisconsin and always knew I wanted to enter the field of dentistry, since both my father and grandfather are dentists.
I enjoy all aspects of oral surgery, particularly reconstructive procedures such as dental implants and orthognathic (corrective jaw) surgery. I have had extensive training in implant dentistry and have performed thousands of implant and bone grafting procedures. I have special training in metal-free Zirconia implants for those who want an alternative to conventional titanium implants. I feel strongly that practitioners have an obligation to employ the latest technologies to plan and execute treatment, and I strive to make this an integral part of my practice.
I believe every patient should have the opportunity to benefit from the advances in implant dentistry, and it is our job as providers to create those opportunities.
I love spending time outdoors, playing my violin, traveling and skiing. I also enjoy sharing all of the wonderful things Wisconsin has to offer with my wife, Mary. When it comes to sports teams, I am an avid fan of the Wisconsin Badgers.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, 2010
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Washington Hospital Center, 4 years
Affiliations & Memberships:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Kenosha County Dental Society
- Kenosha Interdisciplinary Dental Implant Study Club
- Staff member at Aurora Medical Center
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons