Jenny Quizon, DDS
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Racine)
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Lake Geneva)
A Word from Dr. Jenny:
I have been practicing dentistry for 20 years, specializing in children, adolescents and patients with special needs. Establishing a great “dental home” for your children is the primary goal of my practice.
My dental hygienists, assistants, receptionists and I believe that education and good communication with our patients and parents are key. We strive to do this in a fun, friendly atmosphere that makes kids want to come back time and time again.
My time with Racine Dental Group has given me the opportunity to provide children with not only great smiles, but positive dental experiences that they will carry with them for a lifetime.
Service & Volunteering:
I participate in the Health Care Network, an organization that provides needed treatment to those in the community who are least able to afford it. I also participate in the Give Kids A Smile program and Mission of Mercy, which provides free dental care to underserved children.
Education & Certification:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Marquette University, 1992
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Adjunct Clinical Professor at Marquette University School of Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Hospital privileges at Wheaton Franciscan-All Saints
- Racine County Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry
Educational Radio Segments:
"My 3-year-old son has been to the dentist more times than he should at his age. Thanks to Dr. Jenny, he has shown no fear because of her compassion and her ability to relate to him. Her calmness and kindness also put parents at ease. My kids love to go to the dentist and count down the months until we go 'see Dr. Jenny!'"
~The Paredes Family