Jennifer A. Quizon DDS
Phone: (262) 637-2911
Office Hours: Mondays - off; T, W, Th, F - 8am-5pm
Philosophy of Practice
I have been practicing dentistry for over 15 years specializing in children, adolescents and patients with special needs. Establishing a great “dental home” for your children is the primary goal of my office. My dental hygienists, assistants, receptionists and I believe that education and good communication with our patients and parents are key. We strive to do this in a fun, friendly atmosphere that makes kids want to come back time and time again. My years with Racine Dental Group has not only provided many children with a great smile and dental experience that they carry with them for their lifetime.
- Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry from Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Adjunct Clinical Professor– Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Wheaton Franciscan-All Saints in Racine
Service and Volunteering
I participate in the Health Care Network, an organization that provides needed treatment to those in the community who are least able to afford it. I also participate in the Give Kids a Smile program and Mission of Mercy, which provides free dental care to underserved children.