Adrian Rivas, DMD
A Word from Dr. Rivas:
The impact of losing one’s teeth is hard to measure. There are emotional and physical side effects that can last a lifetime. It is my goal as a periodontist to save as many teeth as possible. My staff and I do so by treating periodontal disease with care and accuracy, using the latest treatments that technology has to offer, before tooth loss becomes a reality.
If tooth loss is already a reality, I will work with my patients to find the solution that works for them. I have years of experience working with implant technology, and I am so excited to be joining Racine Dental Group, where the in-house lab will allow me to oversee implant creation from start to finish.
Service & Volunteering:
I see patients for the Health Care Network, which provides dentistry to those with little or no access to dental care.
I am a native of Miami, FL and have recently relocated with my family to the Racine area. My wife is a Racine native, so our move is a homecoming for her. We have two young sons. I love golfing, cooking and outdoor activities. In Miami, I was an avid beachgoer, but I am looking forward to trying out some winter sports now that we are in Wisconsin.
Education & Certification:
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Nova Southeastern University, 2008
- Certificate in Periodontics, Nova Southeastern University, 2011
- Board Certified Periodontist
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association